(Party Bookings are essential)
Inflatable World is available for functions of all descriptions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
- Stag Do’s
- Hen’s Nights
- Sports Teams
- School Trips
- Holiday Programs
How the party works
- We supply tables and chairs for each paying party guest
- You may bring your own party food and drink
- Decorate your table
- Watch the kids at play
- We have snacks, confectionery, soft drinks and juices available
- Sorry, we do not prepare hot food nor can we offer heating facilities
Parties are self-catering – please take your party waste home with you.
Please advise all of your guests that they MUST wear SOCKS while playing on the equipment.
- If your party grows by more than five guests, please let us know as soon as possible
- We also ask that you restrict the number of adult spectators invited to your party
- We are more than happy for parents to play – we encourage mums and dads to get in and have fun with their children
|Birthday Party:||2 Hours – 10 Kids & 4 Adults||$165.00|
|Additional Guests (5 years and over)
Additional Guests (4 years and under)
|Private Party Room||+ $50.00|
We have an “extra messy party” clean up charge of $100 (eg. popcorn, confetti)
Party Check List
- Socks (spares) – some of your guests might forget
- Matches or lighter
- Knife for the cake
- Plates, napkins
- Loot bags
- Personal water bottles
What to Wear
Everyone playing on the inflatables MUST wear SOCKS.
Inflatable world is a high energy maximum activity zone – kids get hot and sweaty.
We suggest you wear loose comfortable clothing.
Please leave your hats, jewellery, watches, etc at home.
What not to bring
- Pinatas (too dangerous)
- Party Poppers or Confetti (too messy)
- Face Paint (too messy)
- Party Horns (too loud)
- Lollipops (too dangerous – running children) – Please don’t include these in party bags
- Too much food – we find most parties use only half the food they bring (most kids are too excited to eat much)
We highly recommend that the birthday presents are opened at home, as we often find pieces of new gifts left on the floor.
Also, our venues do not lend themselves to traditional party games – the kids are more than happy on the inflatables.
Please don’t turn up early for your party – your table may not be ready for you.
Feel free to decorate your table with plates and balloons, etc. Please do not tie balloons or banners to the sports nets (removing them could damage the nets).
Do not tie any decorations to the light fittings.
All party rubbish must be taken home with you – this includes any decorations.
Booking your Party
The best way is to give us a call or to drop us an email via the web site.
If you choose to email please include the following:
- Your full name
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Name of party child & age
- Date of party
- Numbers (approx) both children and adults attending
We look forward to seeing you all soon.